Most girls are content to receive just one engagement ring, but Victoria Beckham, formerly Posh of the Spice Girls, has accumulated 13–no, that’s not a typo–during her 16-years of marriage to David Beckham. Lucky girl. Wouldn’t it be nice to change your engagement rings as often as your clothes? Maybe this is the key to everlasting love in Hollywood… In any case, scroll below and let me know which of the star’s engagement ring’s, that net worth a total of $6.5 million, you’re most jealous of.
1. The ring that started it all: David Beckham proposed in 1998 with an estimated $65,000 3-carat marquise-cut diamond engagement ring.
2. Victoria’s next ring was actually quite modest – a diamond wedding band that most ‘normal’ woman have, too. Hers is a reported $8,000 platinum double micropave diamond wedding ring.
3. In 2003, Victoria and David were rocking the fashion game, obviously. She’s also rocking her first real upgrade – a square cut diamond with tapered side baguettes.
4. Also in 2003, Victoria goes a very nontraditional route with this round-cut diamond sent in a beige and black wide band.
5. Victoria really lived up to her stage name Posh in 2005. This massive pear-cut diamond sparkler seems to be one of her favorites, as she’s often photographed wearing it.
6. In 2006, she debuts her first colored diamond engagement ring. Here, she’s wearing an emerald-cut fancy yellow diamond ring set with three yellow gold bands.
7. Victoria shows her love for gemstone engagement rings in 2007 starting with this cushion-cut emerald and diamond halo set in white gold.
8. The gemstone obsession continues with this blinding round sapphire…
9. …lastly, this round ruby with a diamond swirl halo stuns as her last gemstone engagement ring.
10. In 2009, Victoria flashed yet another extravagant engagement ring – an estimated 15-carat radiant-cut diamond ring.
11. Victoria switched back to colored diamonds in 2010, this time with a light-pink oval diamond with a french set halo with a rose gold band.
12. Debuted at Wimbeldon in 2014 was another emerald-cut fancy yellow diamond ring set in yellow gold.
13. This star doesn’t disappoint. Her latest look, seen in 2015, was this round diamond with a halo and half moon side stones.
I think all are gorgeous, but my personal favorite goes to her light pink oval engagement ring. Which one is your favorite – let me know!
Allurez is the premier designer and retailer of high quality fine jewelry with a brand name known to royals as well as to the rich and famous. We are committed to providing you with the largest and the finest selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry, fine fashion jewelry, and certified loose diamonds.
Go ahead, browse our store, and find your perfect jewel!